UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Director) 2016, upsc recruitment, upsc vacancy, uppsc recruitment, upsc vacancies, upsc posts, www.upsc, upsc.govt.in, www.upsc online.nic.in
UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Director) 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Job Role: Various
Posts: 119 Posts.
Job Category: Government type Job
Job Location: All India
Post wise Vacancies:
- Air Safety Officer (Engineering) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Director of Census Operation – 42 Posts
- Assistant Director (Cipher) – 01 Post
- Assistant Director – 09 Posts
- Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch) – 01 Post
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Costing) – 01 Post
- Scientist B (Civil Engineering) – 16 Posts
- Medical Officer / Research Officer (Ayurveda) – 15 Posts
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-I – 05 Posts
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II – 14 Posts
- Stores Officer – 12 Posts
Applicant’s should complete master degree in medical or graduate degree or engineering degree is eligible.
Candidate age should be between 35 years to 40 years.
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will get stipend of Rs.15600-39100/-
The written test and personal interview.
General / OBC candidates Rs 25 and for SC/ST applicants are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2016: Apply Online.
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Online Application starts on: 26.02.2016
The last date to submit applications: 17.03.2016
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc. also for more updates about latest government jobs like our facebook page.