UPSC Recruitment 2016 – UPSC Have Openings of total 170 vacancies of different posts like Asst. Professor, Asst. Director and Junior Scientific Officer these are the posts has UPSC Openings 2016. Interested Candidate can Apply Through Official UPSC website online.
The Union Public Service Commission has latest recruitment updates and exam dates details given below on the page. UPSC is India’s central agency conducting various types of recruitment for different departments and posts under Union through Conduct of competitive examinations and the Recruitment to services & posts under the Central Government by Selection through Interview by Union Public Service Commission.
Here we are provide all the details about UPSC Recruitment 2016, UPSC Bharti 2016, UPSC Exam 2016, UPSC Exam hall ticket 2016, UPSC Govt Jobs 2016, UPSC Exam Date 2016. So visit daily for latest news and updates about this Recruitment details.
- Direct Recruitment
- Transfer (Deputation) Basis
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Total Vacancies: 170 Posts.
Name Of Vacancies:
- Asst. Professor – 159 Posts
- Asst. Director – 01 Posts
- Asst. Director Gr.II (Technical) – 06 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer – 04 Posts
- Asst. Professor: The candidates who wish to apply for these posts should be Master Degree in botony with 55% marks.
- Asst. Director: The candidates who wish to apply for these posts should be Master Degree in any Field.Degree/Diploma in Education Or Adult Education.
- Asst. Director Gr.II (Technical): The candidates who wish to apply for these posts should be Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Degree in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication Engineering.
How To Apply UPSC Recruitment 2016: Apply Online.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Closing date of the Receipt of application: 3 March 2016 by close of office hours.
Download Advertise: Click Here
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on there offcial website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc