UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016, upsc engineering services, engineering services examination, upsc ies, upsc exam date, engineering services exam.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016 Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2016
No. of Posts: 602 posts.
Job Category: Central Government job
Job Location: All India
Name of the posts:
- Category I-Civil Engineering
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering
- Category III-Electrical Engineering
- Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Candidates must hold an Engineering Degree in relevant discipline.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016 i.e., he or she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1995.
The performance in Written Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
- Application Fee charges are Rs.200/-.
- No fee charges for Female/SC/ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016: Apply Online.
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission: 27.02.2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 25.03.2016
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee by cash: 24.03.2016
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee (Online): 25.03.2016
- Date of Competitive Examination: 27.05.2016
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc.