Tangedco Recruitment TNEB 2016, tangedco recruitment, tneb recruitment, tneb website, tneb technical assistant, tneb result, tneb careers.
Tangedco Recruitment TNEB 2016 Details:
Name of Organization: Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd
Job Role: Assistant and other vacancies
Posts: 2175 Posts.
Job category: State Government Job
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Technical Assistant Electrical – 500 Posts
- Technical Assistant Mechanical – 25 Posts
- Field Assistant – 50 Posts
- Assistant Draughtsman (Trainee) – 900 Posts
- Tester Chemical – 100 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Administration – 100 Posts
- Junior Assistant/Accounts – 250 Posts
- Junior Auditor – 25 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 25 Posts
- Typist – 200 Posts
Technical Assistant: Candidate should be complete Diploma in relevant field.
Field Assistant: ITI Craftsmanship Certificate in Trades of Draughtsman (Civil) and Draughtsman (Mechanical)
Assistant Draughtsman (Trainee): ITI in Electrical (OR) Wireman.
Tester Chemical: Applicant’s should be complete B.Sc (Chemistry)
Junior Assistant/Administration: Candidate should be complete B.A or B.Sc or B.Com or Any Degree.
Junior Assistant/Accounts: B.Com Complete.
Junior Auditor: B.A or B.Sc or B.Com Complete.
Steno-Typist: 10th Class Pass.
Typist: SSC Pass.
Refer the official notification for age limit.
Their performance in written examination and interview.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/-
- SC, SC(A), ST Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Technical Assistant Electrical, Technical Assistant Mechanical, Tester Chemical: Rs. 5200-20200+ 2800/- Grade Pay
- For Assistant Draughtsman (Trainee) -Rs. 5200-20200+ 1900/- Grade Pay
- For Jr Asst Administration/ Accounts, Jr Auditor & Steno-Typist & Typist: Rs. 5200-20200+ 2200/- Grade Pay
How to Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016: Apply Online.
Official Website: www.tangedco.gov.in
Date of Notification: 28.02.2016
Commencement of submission of applications: 02.03.2016
Last date for submission of applications: 16.03.2016
Date of Written Examination: 03.04.2016
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc.