South Central Railway Recruitment (Group D) 2016, south central railway recruitment, railway recruitment, south central railway jobs, central railway recruitment, scr railway, south railway recruitment.
South Central Railway Recruitment (Group D) 2016 Details:
Organization name: South Central Railway
Name of the Post: Scouts & Guides Quota
Category: Government jobs.
Job Location: Telangana
Total Num of Posts: 14 posts
Num of vacancies with post wise:
Scouts & Guides Quota
- Group ‘C‘: 02
- Group ‘D‘: 12
Candidate Should be Complate there 10th pass from the Autorized Maharashtra Board and ITI Pass or equivalent from the recognized Educational Board.
For Sr. No 1
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 29 years. (for UR category)
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 32 years. (for OBC category)
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 34 years. (for SC/ ST category)
For Sr. No 2
- Candidate age should be between 18th years to 32 years. (for UR category)
- Candidate age should be between 18th years to 35 years. (for OBC category)
- Candidate age should be between 18th years to 37 years. (for SC/ ST category)
As on 01-01-2016. Age relaxations are applicable as per Govt rules.
Selection Process: All the candidates are selected based on the performance of written test and personal interview.
General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/ and there is no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ Minority/ Economically Backward Classes/ PWD & Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Group D Recruitment 2016: Apply Postal and Online.
Official Website: www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Chief Personnel Officer’s Office,
General Manager’s Office Building, 4th Floor,
Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway,
Last date of the Receipt of Application: 13.03.2016
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc.