Now We are Providing MPSC Current Affairs in Marathi. We Daily Update with MPSC Exam, MPSC Syllabus, maps current also MPSC Only Study Material Now Available On FirstGovtJob.com
Are you Searching for the Maharashtra government jobs? If yes then you are on right place Here we provide all MPSC material like MPSC Upcoming Jobs in Maharastra, MPSC Exam dates, Total MPSC Syllabus (Updated) in details. Also, you will get the MPSC Study Material Online with Free of cost.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is the full of the MPSC. MPSC is the spacial Department of Maharashtra State Government which is work of New Recruitment of Maharashtra Government Employee, like MPSC in all over India Each state, has there a separate selection department for their respective state.
MPSC Current Affairs
MPSC is Maharashtra’s State Government Department which is Recruitment for the following Department:
- Maharashtra Police Department
- Income Tax Department
- City Corporation Department
- Tahasil Department
Members of MPSC Department
- Shri V N More (IAS-Maharashtra Cadre)
- Shri Dr. Arun Adsool Sir
- Shri H B Patel (Former Law Secretary)
MPSC Conduct Following Exams in All Over The Maharashtra State
- State Service Exam
- Forest Service Examination
- Agricultural Service Examination
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Department also have their official website www.mpsc.gov.in on this site they regularly update the Job Vacancy in Maharashtra State. They provide selection process of MPSC exam. Upcomming MPSC jobs, MPSC Syllabus Details, MPSC Current Affairs and many more things are always available on the mpsc.gov.in website. You will get MPSC Current Affairs on the their official website also.
MPSC Recruitment Process Given Below:
MPSC exam is not that much of simple. MPSC have a recruitment process where there are total three rounds are taken which is explained below in detail.
- MPSC Preliminary Exam
- MPSC Main Exam
MPSC preliminary exam is in written the Objective review. MPSC primary is come up with 200Marks. If the candidate is successfully cracked this round, then only he is eligible for the next round which is MPSC main exam. In The MPSC Main Exam, there are entire four papers of General Studies and two compulsory papers of Marathi & English. General Studies have 150Marks each and Language paper have 100Marks each in this way MPSC Main Exam Total Marks is 800. after that if the candidate successfully passes the main exam then and then only he is eligible for the interview round.
MPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus
MPSC Main Exam Syllabus
MPSC Registration Process:
STEP 1 – Click On New User Registration / Create User Account
STEP 2- Profile Creation (Need to fill all the Information)
- Personal Information
- Address Information
- Other Information
- Qualification Information
- Experience Information
- Upload Photo/Signature
After filling All profile information and click on SAVE. Status of a profile will need change to Complete else fill remaining details.
Now candidate can apply to any examination in this system once he registers on MPSC Official website.
STEP 3: Application Submission for the particuler post
– All available exams/vacancy will be displayed on the website with all the details.
– To apply for any advertisement, click on “Click Here to Apply” if all criteria of advertisements are matching with candidate profile.
– The MPSC Online Application Form uses all required candidate information from your candidate profile then the only candidate can apply for the respective job profile.
– After checking all information displayed in the MPSC 2016 Online Application Form Click on “SUBMIT” Button to submit the form and take the printout of the filled form.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fees (depends on for wich job profile you apply)
– After application submission, the candidate has to pay application fees in “My Account.”
– Click on Examination Type of Advertisement for which candidate want to pay the fees.
To pay the fees, click on Pay Now button.
Candidate can pay fees using three options:
- Bank Challan
- Online Payment
- Maha-e-Seva Kendra
Online Payment: –If a candidate selects Online Payment mode then he needs net banking, or he needs to have Debit card or credit card then system will redirect candidate to Payment Gateway to proceed the Online Payment Process. Candidate can Pay the fees using Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Banking.
Maha-e-Seva Kendra: – Candidate should take print out of the receipt and go to nearest Maha-e-Seva Kendra for application fees payment Maha e-Seva Kendra Will accept Cash Payment only, but you need to carry the printout of the filled form.
Bank Challan (SBI): – Candidate should take print out of the Challan and after 2-3 hrs, pay the fees in nearest SBI branch.
-After successful payment, Payment status of Examination will get a chance to Paid.
STEP 5: Center Selection (only in case of pre Competitive examination)
– After successful application submission and payment of a fee, you should log on to “My Account” for Centre Selection and Complete the Application Submission Procedure.
– Center Selection is permitted only in the case of Competitive Examination Only.
– Select the Examination details by clicking on Check Box and click on Select Centre button to Select the Exam Center City as well as Exam Center.
– Select Center from Center List and Check Available Capacity for selected center.
– Candidate Should Need to Select the center from only the List provided by the MPSC team only.
– If available then click on Submit button to allocate the centre for Competitive Examination.
To get MPSC Current Affairs Visit FirstGovtJob Regularly.
If you are thinking about Central Government Jobs Recruitment, then there is also a separate department which called as UPSC. The UPSC full form is Union Public Service Commission. This Department is working for the Central Government Jobs.
UPSC is India’s Central Agency which is Recruitment for the following Department:
- Civil Services Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination
- Engineering Services Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- National Defence Academy Examination
- Naval Academy Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Latest Jobs Openings in Maharashtra:
MPSC Current Affairs
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, the address of places, last date to apply, the official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts, etc.