Mahatransco recruitment 2016, Mahatransco Bharti 2016, Mahatransco Exam 2016, Mahatransco Exam hall ticket 2016, Mahatransco Govt Job 2016.
Mahatransco recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
Job Role: Assistant engineer/Deputy Executive Engineer
Posts: 281 Posts.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: State Maharashtra
Post wise Vacancies:
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil) – 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trans) – 168 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Telecom) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 70 Posts
For Assistant Engineer: Completed the graduation in Electrical Engineering or Technology from any recognizes university.
Deputy Executive Engineer: Graduation, Civil Engineering, Technology along with 3 years of relevant experience in the field of civil works related to Power Sector.
Applicant’s upper age limit is 35 years for open category and 40 years for reserved category as on 22-03-2016.
All the candidates are selected based on their performance in online test and Interview.
Scale of Pay:
Monthly pay scale of Rs.19110 to Rs.54325 per month along with grade pay. Find post wise pay scale information is provided below
- Rs.24010/- to Rs.54325/- per month for Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Rs.19110/- to Rs.46320/- per month for Assistant Engineer (Trans)
- Rs.19110/- to Rs.46320/- per month Assistant Engineer (Telecom)
- Rs.19110/- to Rs.46320/- per month Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Rs.300/- Fee for reserved category.
- Rs. 600/- Fee for open category.
- No fee for PWD candidates
- Application fee should pay through pay using Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply for Mahatransco recruitment 2016: Apply online.
Official Website: mahatransco.in
Online application start from: 02.03.2016
Last date for online application submission: 22.03.2016
Date of Written Test (Tentative): April/ May 2016
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc.