Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016, Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016, forensic science, forensics, forensic science jobs, forensic investigation, jobs in forensic science.
Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Forensic Science Laboratory
Job Role: Lab Assistant Posts
Posts: 150 Posts.
Job Category: Government Type Job
Job Location: Delhi
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Forensic (Assistant Chemical Examiner): 30 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 40 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 40 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 40 Posts
Education Qualification: Candidates who have done the Master’s degree in physics or Mathematics or B.SC with 3 years experience for Junior Forensic/ assistant Chemical Examiner.
- Junior Forensic: Asst. Chemical Examiner: The age limit should be 35 Years
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Not Exceeding 30 Years
- Scientific Assistant: The age limit should be 27 Years
- Laboratory Assistant: The age limit should be 27 Years
No need to pay any application fee for the recruitment
Candidates selected based on the interview. The walk-in interviews are conducted from 14th March 2016 to 18th March 2016.
Scale of Pay:
- Junior Forensic – Asst. Chemical Examiner: Rs.45, 990/- Per Month
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs.29, 565/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.17, 520/- Per Month
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs.16, 644/- Per Month
How to Apply for Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2016: Apply Online/postal.
Official Website: delhi.gov.in
To The Office of Forensic Science Laboratory,
Sector 14, Rohini New Delhi.
Last date for submission of application fee: 09.03.2016
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc.