Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016, kolkata high court recruitment, kolkata high court order, high court vacancy, calcutta high court case status.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 Details:
Job Role: P.A./ Stenographer & Grade – C
Vacancies: 32 Posts
Job Category: Government Job
Job Location: Calcutta
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved (EC): 06 Posts
- Unreserved [Persons With Disabilities (hearing impairment)]: 01 Post
- Unreserved (Meritorious Sports person): 01 Post
- Scheduled Caste: 07 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (EC): 04 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 04 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (EC): 02 Posts
- O.B.C. (A): 04 Posts
- O.B.C. (A) (EC): 01 Post
- O.B.C. (B): 02 Posts
The age relaxation will be in between 18 to 32 years. as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is 5 years for S.C & S.T candidates of West Bengal only.
Candidate Should be Complete there 12th Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board/ University/ Institution.
Job seekers will be selected bad on test.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.400/-
- For ST/SC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016: Apply Online
Official Website: calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-05-2016 within 4:45 PM.
A disclaimer: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on their official website once before applying for the respective jobs, regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, address of places, last date to apply, official website of respective jobs openings, total job vacancies or total job posts etc.